This is a quick and fun meal! Also so versatile that you can use them as a topping to rice, quinoa or salad.
- 200g Chicken, boneless (thighs or breast)
- 1 medium onion
- 3 small peppers, red, yellow and green
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp chili
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup water
Fajitas Shell Ingredients
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- Slice everything!!! Except for the lettuce
- Heat the pan, turn it down to low heat and add the olive oil and onions to the pan.
- Sautée the onions for a couple of minutes and add the chicken. Let the chicken cook fully.
- Make the sauce by adding the cumin, cayenne and chili to a bowl and mix. Then pour in the water and mix well.
- Once the chicken is almost done cooking add the sauce to the onion and chicken mixture.
- Remove the chicken and onions from the pan and add the peppers. Lightly stem the peppers.
- Assemble all the ingredients into a leaf and enjoy