Okay ladies and gentlemen here you have it your alternative to Bulletproof Coffee
This receipts makes enough for two or one generous cup
- 2-3 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 500 ml of hot water
- 2 tbsp of MCT oil
- 1 tbsp of unsalted grassfed butter
- 1 tbsp of cacao butter
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Boil the hot water. I’m a sucky baby when it comes to hot water so I always have it a little warmer than room temperature so I can enjoy this deliciousness ASAP and not burn myself. But you do what works best for you 😊
- In a blender add the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pour the hot water (warm water in my case) and blend until frothy!!!
Please be careful when blending!! The hot water will cause pressure to build in the blender so I highly suggest you allow this to cool a bit, or ensure that some of the steam can escape from the top. You can cover with a napkin/paper towel to avoid any spilling.